When you’re looking for a guitar that can handle country, bluegrass, and more, the Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster is an excellent choice. It has a vintage twang with some modern twists to it, bringing together old-time roots and modern tastes. The two pickups give it plenty of variety of sounds to choose from. This Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster review will discuss what makes this guitar so great!
- Our Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Review
- What Is The Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster?
- Features Of The Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster
- Review Of The Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster’s Pros And Cons
- Frequently Asked Questions About The Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster
- Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Specs
- Conclusion To Our Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Review
AudioVisual Pursuits is reader supported. We may earn a small fee from products we recommend at no charge to you. Learn More
Our Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Review
It’s hard to find a guitar that has the tone and playability of a traditional Telecaster, but with more versatility for modern music styles.
The Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster is the perfect solution for you if your main goal is to get some classic Tele twang out of an instrument that can cover all kinds of musical genres.
The Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster offers everything you could want in a versatile electric guitar – great looks, great feel, and amazing sound! This model features two single-coil pickups at the neck and bridge positions (plus one Strat pickup in between), three-way switching, two volumes controls plus master tone control with push/pull coil tap switch on both volume knobs, maple neck with “modern C” shape profile and satin urethane finish on the backside only for reduced friction…and much more!
What Is The Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster?
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Two Vintage Noiseless Tele pickups (neck and bridge); single Vintage Noiseless Strat pickup (middle)
- 5-way Strat-o-Tone switching
- Six-saddle string-through-body Tele bridge with block saddles
- 12”-radius fingerboard; contoured neck heel; locking short-post tuning machines
Have you ever wanted to own a classic Telecaster, but found the single-pickup design limiting? Well, now your problems are solved with the Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster. Featuring three pickups and five-way switching, this guitar gives you access to an incredible range of tones. And because it’s built with vintage Noiseless Tele and Strat pickups, you can enjoy that sought-after vintage tone without all the noise.
Plus, the string-through-body design ensures great sustain and note definition. Finally, the vintage-style 6-saddle bridge provides exceptional intonation. So if you’re looking for a guitar that can do it all, look no further than the Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster!
Features Of The Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster
- The sound is much wider than a 2 pickup Tele.
- It’s more versatile and has a greater tonal range.
- You’ll be able to play any genre of music on this guitar.
- Your playing will be clearer, more defined, and have a lot more sustain
- The sound of a Telecaster with the power of a Stratocaster
- 3 pickups and 5-way switching to find your sound
- Rock out without worrying about hum or noise
- It looks good on stage with its vintage style.
- You’ll be able to make your audience feel the emotions in your music like never before.
Review Of The Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster’s Pros And Cons
- It’s a great alternative to having two separate guitars.
- You can get everything from bright and twangy Telecaster tones to warmer Strat-like sounds with this guitar. It has tons of variety!
- The sound is much wider than what you’ll find on other Telecasters out there today. Plus the string-through-body design gives you great sustain and note definition.
- Some people may not like the fact that it doesn’t have a traditional Telecaster look – although, with its vintage style, it’s definitely still attractive!
Customer Experiences With The Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster
“I love the tone of this guitar, and I get compliments all the time on how it looks. It’s exactly what I was looking for!” -Benjamin B., Brooklyn NY
“My son has been playing in a country band since he was 12 years old. Needless to say, we’ve spent a lot of money trying out different guitars in search of the perfect one for him. The Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster is it! He can play any style he wants on it and sound great doing it.” -Jimmy C., Ft. Worth TX
“I’m not a professional musician, but I love playing guitar for fun. This guitar gives me the best of both worlds – the classic sound of a Telecaster, with the added versatility of a Stratocaster. Plus, it’s great for any genre of music.” -John S., Phoenix AZ
“I’m so glad I bought this guitar! The sound is amazing, and it feels great to play. I can’t believe how good the value is for all that you get.” -Brian T., Denver CO
“I had been wanting a Telecaster for years, and when I saw this one with the three pickups, I knew I had to have it. It’s perfect for my style of music (rock/blues).” -Rick W., Chicago IL
Frequently Asked Questions About The Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster
What type of music can I play on this guitar?
A: The Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster is great for any genre of music. You can get bright and twangy Telecaster tones, or warmer Strat-like sounds, depending on what you’re looking for.
How does the five-way switching work?
A: The five-way switching allows you to select different combinations of the three pickups, for a total of 15 different sounds.
Does this guitar come with a case?
A: No, this guitar does not come with a case. It comes with a deluxe gig bag. However, there are cases that are available on Amazon.
What is the string-through-body design?
A: The string-through-body design is a feature that gives the guitar great sustain and note definition. It also helps to keep the tuning stable.
Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Specs
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12″
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.653″ (42mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Vintage single-coil Noiseless
- Middle: Vintage single-coil Noiseless
- Bridge: Vintage single-coil Noiseless
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Deluxe sealed/locking
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Gig bag
Conclusion To Our Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Review
The Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster is the perfect instrument for any musician. It features three pickups and five-way switching, which gives it an incredibly wide sonic range. You’ll love how much more tonal range this guitar has compared to most two-pickup Teles. Plus, its string-through design enhances your sustain and definition while giving you a huge tonal range from three pickups and five-way switching. This guitar will inspire you to play like never before!
If you want to be able to express yourself in ways that are only possible with this type of guitar, then there’s no better option than the Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster! It’s a great alternative to having two separate guitars, and it gives you everything from bright and twangy Telecaster tones to warmer Strat-like sounds. You can get anything from classic country sounds to hard rock with this guitar! It has tons of variety!
The sound is much wider than what you’ll find on other Telecasters – and even Stratocasters. It has three pickups, five-way switching, a beautiful maple neck with custom engraved “spaghetti” style block inlays, six individual noiseless single-coil Telecaster pickups for incredible sound versatility.
If you are looking for a superb guitar for country, country rock, blues, bluegrass, or even gospel, this is the guitar for you. Thank you for reading our Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster review!