PTZOptics is a company that manufactures and sells PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) camera solutions. They offer an EPTZ Camera solution that is powerful and affordable. This review will highlight the features of these cameras as well as how they in a local church environment.
- Our PTZOptics EPTZ Camera Review
- What Is The PTZOptics EPTZ Camera?
- Features Of The PTZOPtics EPTZ ZCam
- Review Of The PTZOPtics EPTZ ZCam’s Pros And Cons
- Frequently Asked Questions About The PTZOptics EPTZ Camera
- Can the PTZOptics EPTZ Camera be used with a smartphone or tablet?
- How does the Focus / Zoom function on the camera work?
- What is the maximum range of focus/zoom on the PTZOptics EPTZ Camera?
- What is the minimum focus distance of this PTZOptics EPTZ Camera?
- Does the camera require a power supply to operate?
- Is the camera compatible with a PC?
- How long is the warranty on this camera?
- Conclusion To Our PTZOptics EPTZ Camera Review
AudioVisual Pursuits is reader supported. We may earn a small fee from products we recommend at no charge to you. Learn More
Our PTZOptics EPTZ Camera Review
Are you looking for a new camera to stream live videos?
The PTZOptics EPTZ Camera is the perfect device for anyone who wants to broadcast their message. It’s packed with features that make everyday life easier, more entertaining, and more productive. You won’t find another device like it on the market today.
With its 1/2.5″ HD CMOS Sensor, Full 1920x1080p HD Resolution up to 30 FPS, 104° Horizontal Field of View, 2D & 3D noise reduction, simultaneous dual 3G-SDI outputs (Full view / EPTZ view), Dual SDI output (Full view / EPTZ view), NDI®|HX / High Definition IP Outputs, Dynamic / Static IP addressing (Hold D-Pad left for 5+ sec to toggle), high performance in low light scenarios and four (4) Std 1/4-20 female threads for camera mounting; this camera will give you everything you need!
What Is The PTZOptics EPTZ Camera?
Redefine your expectations of what an electronic pan, tilt, and zoom camera should be. The PTZOPtics EPTZ Camera is the next generation in affordable ZCam technology with super-smooth movement that’s easy to control. All it takes is a few creative keystrokes and the EPTZ moves for you! Reduce blur by using full-frame speeds without sacrificing 1080p and 720p quality, switch between wide-angle views or close-ups like never before.
Utilize two unique SDI outputs for production workflows to take advantage of both tight shots and live scope views from one camera without any sacrifices on video quality for HDTV, digital cinema productions, broadcast TV, or streaming web content without pesky compromises.
The PTZOPtics EPTZ ZCam is a high-performance, multifunctional camera adapted to the needs of image-makers. With an exceptionally compact size and a production system that can be mounted on almost any surface, this cinematographer’s dream hides in plain sight – literally! And with the ability to provide both wide and tight shots from one position, roundabout or upside down, it’ll have you leaving your original perspective behind.
Features Of The PTZOPtics EPTZ ZCam
- Superb image quality
- Stream and record with ease
- Be the best filmmaker you can be.
- Capture your next big idea.
- You’ll be able to see clearer images.
- Your videos will look better.
- You’ll save time and money on post production.
- Capture the world in all its beauty.
- Panasonic 1/2.5” HD CMOS Sensor
- Full 1920x1080p HD Resolution up to 30 FPS
- 104° Horizontal Field of View
- 2D & 3D noise reduction
- Simultaneous Dual 3G-SDI, NDI®|HX / High Definition IP Outputs
- Dual SDI output (Full view / EPTZ view)
- NDI®|HX, H.264, H.265, & MJPEG IP streaming outputs
- RTMP / RTMPS, RTSP, and NDI®|HX
- AAC Audio encoding over NDI®|HX / RTSP / RTMP
- Dynamic / Static IP addressing (Hold D-Pad left for 5+ sec to toggle)
- High performance in low light scenarios
- RS-485, VISCA over IP, & NDI available for camera control
- Four (4) Std 1/4-20 female threads for camera mounting
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) or 12VDC
- 3-year warranty
Review Of The PTZOPtics EPTZ ZCam’s Pros And Cons
- High quality.
- Affordable price tag.
- Superior image quality.
- Can be used with a wide range of devices and software applications, such as streaming platforms like Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Twitch TV, etc., video conferencing apps like Zoom Meetings & Skype for business; NDI®|HX compatible production switchers, recorders, and live streaming systems like the Telestream Wirecast & OBS.
- Limited options for controls.
- Can be difficult to operate without a monitor or display device.
Customer Experiences With PTZOptics EPTZ Zcam
“I’ve been using the EPTZ Camera for about a month now and I’m very pleased with it. It’s great to have the option of being able to do both wide shots as well as close-ups from one camera position. The ability to switch between these two modes is super easy, just press buttons on your remote control or software control panel. The ability to then switch back and forth between these two modes while recording is another great feature, especially if you want to do close-ups on an interviewee for example.”
Ron Johnson – Savanah Georgia
“I love this camera because it’s easy to use and I get the results that I need every time! It makes my life so much easier when I don’t have to worry about the camera not working or having issues with it. This is a very easy-to-use product and you get all of this for an affordable price! I would definitely recommend this camera to others!”
Kathy Riggs – Abilene Texas
“I love how portable the PTZOPtics EPTZ Camera system is, so much so that I can take it on a plane with me. The image quality is awesome and the price was more than reasonable.”
Will Moore – Reno Nevada
“I had no issues setting up my PTZOptics EPTZ Camera system, even for someone who doesn’t have much experience working with camera equipment. It’s been great to be able to do both wide shots as well as close-ups from the same camera position. I also love that this system is compatible with a wide range of devices and software applications, as it helps me to be more efficient when planning out my shoots.”
Chris Bennet – Oakland California
Frequently Asked Questions About The PTZOptics EPTZ Camera
Can the PTZOptics EPTZ Camera be used with a smartphone or tablet?
Yes, the PTZOptics EPTZ Camera has an APP for both Android and iOS that can be downloaded from the PTZOptics website.
How does the Focus / Zoom function on the camera work?
There are two ways to adjust focus/zoom with this camera: either by using a wireless remote control (included) or via the PTZOptics EPTZ Camera’s APP (for both Android and iOS).
What is the maximum range of focus/zoom on the PTZOptics EPTZ Camera?
The remote control can be used to adjust Focus / Zoom from a distance up to 200 feet.
What is the minimum focus distance of this PTZOptics EPTZ Camera?
Approximately 16 inches.
Does the camera require a power supply to operate?
It is compatible with a power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
Is the camera compatible with a PC?
Yes, it can be used with an SDI cable or via a cat5 cable using the optional NDI®|HX.
How long is the warranty on this camera?
The PTZOptics EPTZ Camera is backed by a three-year warranty.
Conclusion To Our PTZOptics EPTZ Camera Review
Broadcasting and live streaming events are a great way to reach your audience, but it can be hard to get started.
You need broadcast-quality video, but you don’t want to spend thousands of dollars on an expensive camera system that will only work for one event.
The EPTZ-ZCAM from PTZOptics solves this problem with affordable high-definition cameras designed for the rigors of professional broadcasting and live streaming applications. Their cameras are easy to set up and use so you can focus on getting the job done right instead of fussing with your equipment.
The advantages of this camera are many, including its high definition video quality and affordable price. If you’re looking for a reliable broadcast or live streaming event camera that won’t break the bank, we recommend checking out PTZOptics cameras today!
Thank you for reading our PTZOptics EPTZ Camera Review!